Apply for Small Loans in New Zealand
The days of saving up for something we want and then paying for it in cash are pretty much gone. Low returns on savings accounts and the proliferation of credit cards has produced a generation that wants it now and is prepared to borrow the money to get it.
And there’s nothing necessarily wrong with that. Small loans are a great way to have the things you need now and pay for them over time, without overly impacting your budget or lifestyle. Small loans can also become vital when financial emergencies arise, such as emergency car repairs, unexpected bills or an unplanned holiday. Taking out a small loan to cover such expenses is infinitely preferable to paying for them on a credit card at a crippling interest rate.
And that’s what we specialise in at QuickLoans… small, manageable loans that give you the money you need when you need it, without all the hassle and expense. We provide secured finance loans for any purpose, so if you need to borrow anywhere from $1,000 up to $20,000, we can help at QuickLoans.
Benefits of Fast Small Loans
Small is beautiful in a number of ways and the advantages that a small loan offers over a bank loan or mortgage include;
- Size – you can borrow as little as $1,000, whereas banks usually have a minimum amount of several thousand dollars.
- Speed – small loans can be approved fast, often online or over the phone, and you can have the money in your account usually within 24 hours.
- Convenience – a small loan is easier to pay off and can be tailored to suit your budget and lifestyle.
- Affordability – many small lenders charge competitive interest rates for their loans, which are often better than the banks.
- Simplicity – a small loan usually involves minimal paperwork and red tape.
- Availability – you are more likely to be approved for a small loan, even if your credit rating isn’t perfect.
- Flexibility – a small loan can be used for any purpose, without being restricted to a particular purchase.
Factors to consider
There are a number of factors you need to consider before opting for instant finance.
- Is it urgent? Is your need for the money so urgent that you can’t wait to get it from any other source (i.e. selling an asset or borrowing from friends or family)?
- Can you afford it? How much do you need and will you be able to pay it back?
- What is the interest rate? What rate is the lender charging and what will it cost you in total over the life of the loan?
- Is it fixed or variable? Is it a fixed interest rate (what you’ll always pay) or variable (could go up costing you more, or down costing you less)?
- How long do you have to pay it back? Is it a short-term loan (often with higher interest) or long term over several years?
- Can you pay it off quicker? Will your lender penalise you with fees for making extra payments?
- What fees will you pay? Are there lots of hidden fees attached to the loan which could make it unaffordable?
Apply for a QuickLoans loan today and you’ll…
Once you submit your application, a friendly QuickLoans rep will contact you within 30 minutes (during business hours). They’ll let you know how much you can borrow, and at what rate. Once you’re happy with the details you’ll get the funds within 24-hours – and often much sooner.
Why pay more than you have to? Our rates are some of the most competitive in New Zealand and will save you hundreds (or thousands) over the long run.
We understand everybody misses a bill from time to time and we won’t hold it against you. If you can afford your loan repayments and have something that we can secure your loan against we’ll do our best to help.
Call us today and you’ll talk to a NZ local in our South Island office, not a foreign call-centre or some computerised hotline. We listen, take time to understand your situation, and work with you to find an outcome that suits your budget and cashflow.
No deposit? No problem. Getting a flexible loan with zero deposit is easier than you think. We simply need to secure your loan against some collateral (property, car, etc…). Just ask us how.
Applying for your loan is really easy
Complete our quick and simple online loan application form in only 5 minutes
Your application is assessed by a human being – not a computer who’ll contact you within 30 minutes
(during business hours)
If you’re loan is approved, you’ll get your money the same day either paid into your account
Easy, Fast Loans With Our ‘Digital Signature’ Service
You’re busy. We get that. That’s why you can sign for, and receive your funds, without even leaving your house. Our digital- signature service provides an even more stress-free, convenient service for you. If you’ve got a smart-phone or a computer, you can apply and get approved today!
Jan needed $1500 to buy some furniture for her home
Jan needed $1500 to buy some furniture for her home Jan is a lady with her hands full. She manages a pharmacy during the day and has dogs and home renovations that keep her busy after hours. She wanted to buy some new furniture for her home. Jan called on Friday and had her loan approved the same day.Read their full story
Brian needed $700 for urgent car repairs
Brian needed $700 for urgent car repairs Brian’s car broke down in the car park at the local supermarket. With steam bellowing everywhere, it was obvious that the engine had overheated and needed urgent repair. Brian saw an advertisement for QuickLoans in the newspaper and called us. As Brian worked full-time as the operations manager for a paper company, he was unable to sign the legal documents during work hours. So we went to him after hours and signed him up right there and then. We also gave him the money straight away.Read their full story
Stuart borrowed $500 to pay school fees
There were no problems at all, the mobile manager came direct to my house to sign up the contract. The people are friendly and the access to loans is easy. They don’t take long to get.Read their full story