It is important we keep your details up to date so you don’t miss receiving any essential information. If you change address or phone number during the life of your loan, simply give us a call on our free phone number 0800 200 275 to update your details. Alternatively you can fill out our online web form with your new details on our Contact Us page.
If you would like to pay an additional amount off your loan balance at any stage you are able to just contact our team on 0800 200 275 to go through the payment options with you.
For anything to do with your payments Credit Control is here to help, you can contact them on 0800 200 275. If you let us know of your circumstances before your payment is missed, we can find a way to get you back on track and avoid any unnecessary fees and charges.
If we have not heard from you before a loan payment is missed, you will receive fees for telephone calls and letters sent to you until a payment arrangement is made. Nobody likes fees, so make sure you let us know as soon as you know there is an issue, and respond to any messages left regarding your payments as soon as possible. In extreme cases, repossession can occur if you have not made a satisfactory payment arrangement. However, as long as you keep us updated on your circumstances we will always work with you to come to the best possible arrangement.
If you feel that you have grounds to apply for unforeseen hardship we will require the following information in your claim:
- An update of all your contact information
- 3 months of current bank statements to reassess your income and expenses
- A detailed explanation of reason for the hardship application (we have a hardship form to complete)
If you are in a situation where you are considering a hardship application we recommend you see a budget advisor, we are always happy to work alongside them to get you the best possible outcome. To make an unforeseen hardship claim, please call our credit controller on our free phone number 0800 200 275.
We always like hearing feedback on ways in which we can offer you the best possible experience. For general feedback, please fill out the web form our our Contact us page
To lodge an official complaint through our internal disputes resolution procedure please send a detailed description of the issue including your name, contact number and a loan agreement number (if known) through our Contact Us page or alternatively call 0800 200 275. Our complaints manager will respond to your concerns and work through a resolution with you.
If you still are unable to reach a resolution you may refer the matter to The Insurance and Financial Services Ombudsman, our dispute resolution provider. Contact information can be found on our Complaints Page or call (04) 499 7612. Please note that you are required to lodge a complaint through the internal disputes resolution procedure before you apply to the Insurance and Financial Services Ombudsman.
The annual interest rates range from 9.95% to 23.95% depending on your credit score/profile and collateral.
The key things that we look for in assessing what interest rate you will get is: work history, residential status, income & expenses, security used on the loan, your assets and liabilities, credit history and any special circumstances.
The annual Interest rates for unsecured lending ranges from 15.95% to 23.95% again depending on your credit score/profile. The key things that we look for in assessing what interest rate you will get is: work history, residential status, income & expenses, your assets and liabilities, credit history and any special circumstances.
- Loan $0 to $399 establishment fee $125
- Loan $400 to $499 establishment fee $150
- Loan $500 to $599 establishment fee $165
- Loan $600 to $799 establishment fee $195
- Loan $800 to $999 establishment fee $230
- Loan $1,000 to $1,499 establishment fee $275
- Loan $1,500 to $1,999 establishment fee $295
- Loan $2,000 to $2,999 establishment fee $325
- Loan $3,000 to $4,999 establishment fee $350
- Loan $5,000 to $9,999 establishment fee $450
- Loan $10,000 to $19,999 establishment fee $495
- Loan $20,000+ establishment fee $595
- Loan $10,000+ establishment fee $595
- Account Administrative Fee – An account administration fee of $2.80 per week or $12 per month also applies for all active loans.
- Security Variation Fee – A security variation fee up to $150 to change the collateral on an existing loan. e.g. car.
- Loan withdrawal/variation Fee – up to $95 to $250 per additional advance made to you dependent on the size of the advance and the number of borrowers and the collateral types.
- Mortgage fee – $490 to register a mortgage or caveat. This includes discharging the mortgage at the end of the loan. The fee to discharge or register a mortgage or caveat as a one off transaction is $250.
- Mortgage Refinance Fee – $75 if we already hold a mortgage or caveat and you wish to refinance.
- Inspection Fees and Home Sign up – If an agent is needed to inspect the collateral or you have opted for an agent to visit in order to sign your loan agreement $50-$95.
- Refund Fee – to refund an over payment is up to $50.
- Statement Fee – $10 per statement per additional statement (no charge for regular statements).
Account Administrative Fee – An account administration fee of $12 per month also applies for all active loans. If the direct debit is through fl2cash the monthly fee is and extra $3 per month for a total of $15 per month.
- Default Fees – Default fees are generally 10% points higher than your annual borrowing rate for any outstanding unpaid amount. There is also a daily default fee of $2.00 for every day you are in arrears. Generally there is a grace period of 2 to 5 business days before default fees commence but if the arrears are not paid within the grace period then the fees are backdated to the first day of default.
- Other Default Related Charges – Reminder letters sent in relation to payment defaults or contract breaches are $15.00 and telephone/text message calls are $10.00. If an agent is required to visit due to contract breaches, the fee is $95 depending on the circumstances of the breach and is based on actual time/costs. Other enforcement costs which we incur may be added to your account.
- Credit Monitor Fee – If we receive a credit monitor advice from a credit reporter then a fee of $10 will be charged to your account.
- Repossession Letters – Repossession warning letters are charged at $50 per letter plus any disbursement costs for serving the letters.
- Recovery Costs – Actual enforcement costs may be added to your loan account. Also our time may be included based on our time incurred.
We do not charge and early an early settlement fee.
Current at 1 August 2019
Apply for a QuickLoans loan today and you’ll…
Once you submit your application, a friendly QuickLoans rep will contact you within 60 minutes (during business hours). They’ll let you know how much you can borrow, and at what rate. Once you’re happy with the details you’ll get the funds within 24-hours – and often much sooner.
Why pay more than you have to? Our rates are some of the most competitive in New Zealand and will save you hundreds (or thousands) over the long run.
We understand everybody misses a bill from time to time and we won’t hold it against you. If you can afford your loan repayments and have something that we can secure your loan against we’ll do our best to help.
Call us today and you’ll talk to a NZ local in our South Island office, not a foreign call-centre or some computerised hotline. We listen, take time to understand your situation, and work with you to find an outcome that suits your budget and cashflow.
No deposit? No problem. Getting a flexible loan with zero deposit is easier than you think. We simply need to secure your loan against some collateral (property, car, etc…). Just ask us how.
Applying for your loan is really easy
Complete our quick and simple online loan application form in only 5 minutes
Your application is assessed by a human being – not a computer who’ll contact you within 60 minutes
(during business hours)
If you’re loan is approved, you’ll get your money the same day either paid into your account
Easy, Fast Loans With Our ‘Digital Signature’ Service
You’re busy. We get that. That’s why you can sign for, and receive your funds, without even leaving your house. Our digital- signature service provides an even more stress-free, convenient service for you. If you’ve got a smart-phone or a computer, you can apply and get approved today!
Jan needed $1500 to buy some furniture for her home
Jan is a lady with her hands full. She manages a pharmacy during the day and has dogs and home renovations that keep her busy after hours. She wanted to buy some new furniture for her home. Jan called on Friday and had her loan approved the same day.Read their full story
Brian needed $700 for urgent car repairs
Brian’s car broke down in the car park at the local supermarket. With steam bellowing everywhere, it was obvious that the engine had overheated and needed urgent repair. Brian saw an advertisement for QuickLoans in the newspaper and called us. As Brian worked full-time as the operations manager for a paper company, he was unable to sign the legal documents during work hours. So, we went to him after hours and signed him up right there and then. We also gave him the money straight away.Read their full story
Stuart borrowed $500 to pay school fees
Stuart first started with QuickLoans seven years ago after he had separated from his partner and needed to start over. He didn’t have a lot of security at the time and offered his goldfish and tank as part of the collateral! Despite this, QuickLoans were able to find a solution that worked for him. “There were no problems at all, the mobile manager came direct to my house to sign up the loan contract*. The people are friendly and the access to loans is easy. They don’t take long to get."Read their full story