We’ve answered our most commonly asked questions below, but if you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, Freecall us on 0800 200 275 or Send us a message and one of our friendly team will be in touch soon.
It’s so easy. You can apply online, over the phone or in person. If you need an answer super fast, then apply online.
We offer instant finance approval** on secured loans from $1,000 to $20,000. The amount you can be approved for is calculated on the value of the security you can offer. We also structure your repayments to suit your pocket and coincide with your payday.
Our customers need money fast so we act fast. Provided you’ve given our finance company all the details, we can let you know if your loan has been approved within 60 minutes of processing your request.
- Once your loan is approved, and documentation signed, the money is available in your bank account the next business day.
- If you need money urgently, we have a same-day money service and a 24-hour phone answering service outside of regular business hours.
- You must be able to offer something as collateral or security for all loans. We only offer secured loans. We will consider most things; household items such as whiteware and electronic goods ( TVs and stereos), vehicles, property or land. If you don’t have any security, we are happy for a friend or family member to act as your guarantor to provide security on your behalf.
- You need to be over 21 (unless you have a suitable guarantor who is over 21).
- You should have a reasonable credit history.
- You must be able to make the payments on your loan.
- You must live in NZ and be a NZ Resident or NZ Citizen (or have guarantors who are).
- You can make monthly, fortnightly or weekly payments via direct debit on a regular date that suits you.
- Repayments for loans secured against assets such as vehicles can be structured up to 4 years**, and up to 5 years for loans secured against property or land.
Yes we recommend that you do. We offer payment protection cover for your peace of mind.
You don’t need a perfect credit history. As we’re not a bank, we look for reasons to say yes to your loan rather than no. However, we are unable to lend to anyone who is currently bankrupt or who has recently filed a ‘No Asset Procedure’.
Not necessarily, because at QuickLoans we consider loan applications based on the level of security offered. We do, however, make sure that you can afford the repayments. We welcome everyone including the self-employed, full, part-time workers and people transitioning to a new job.
- We need to see confirmation of your income such as a recent pay slip or bank statement, proof of your address and some personal identification such as your Driver’s Licence, Passport, Bank Card or Firearms Licence.
- We also need to have a current phone number (mobile or landline) and the registration (number plates) of any cars being used as security.
- We prepare the loan paperwork and have you sign it. If you are unable to come into our office during business hours, our mobile lenders may be able to come to your home or workplace anytime up to 8pm.
- Please note, we will need to see your ID before the paperwork is signed off.
Loan payments start from $15 per week. We work with you to tailor repayments to fit your requirements.
Usually we use the car you’re buying as security for your car loan, but you can use other assets or motor vehicles belonging to you, a co-borrower or your guarantor if you prefer.
No. We go over the Terms of the Contract with you before you sign to make sure you understand everything clearly. There are no surprises.
Although most people prefer to get their money straight away, once approved, your loan approval is valid for 14 days.
There are no penalties, fees or costs if you change your mind about accepting the loan prior to signing the agreement.
No. Early repayment of your loan is free.
Once you’ve built up a good payment record with us, (usually after 3 months history) you may be offered or qualify for loan top-ups.
Ideally cars and vehicles will be no older than 13 years, although cars older than 13 years may be used if other collateral is also offered. We will definitely consider classic or vintage car purchases.
Apply for a QuickLoans loan today and you’ll…
Once you submit your application, a friendly QuickLoans rep will contact you within 30 minutes (during business hours). They’ll let you know how much you can borrow, and at what rate. Once you’re happy with the details you’ll get the funds within 24-hours – and often much sooner.
Why pay more than you have to? Our rates are some of the most competitive in New Zealand and will save you hundreds (or thousands) over the long run.
We understand everybody misses a bill from time to time and we won’t hold it against you. If you can afford your loan repayments and have something that we can secure your loan against we’ll do our best to help.
Call us today and you’ll talk to a NZ local in our South Island office, not a foreign call-centre or some computerised hotline. We listen, take time to understand your situation, and work with you to find an outcome that suits your budget and cashflow.
No deposit? No problem. Getting a flexible loan with zero deposit is easier than you think. We simply need to secure your loan against some collateral (property, car, etc…). Just ask us how.
Applying for your loan is really easy
Complete our quick and simple online loan application form in only 5 minutes
Your application is assessed by a human being – not a computer who’ll contact you within 30 minutes
(during business hours)
If you’re loan is approved, you’ll get your money the same day either paid into your account
Easy, Fast Loans With Our ‘Digital Signature’ Service
You’re busy. We get that. That’s why you can sign for, and receive your funds, without even leaving your house. Our digital- signature service provides an even more stress-free, convenient service for you. If you’ve got a smart-phone or a computer, you can apply and get approved today!
Jan needed $1500 to buy some furniture for her home
Jan needed $1500 to buy some furniture for her home Jan is a lady with her hands full. She manages a pharmacy during the day and has dogs and home renovations that keep her busy after hours. She wanted to buy some new furniture for her home. Jan called on Friday and had her loan approved the same day.Read their full story
Brian needed $700 for urgent car repairs
Brian needed $700 for urgent car repairs Brian’s car broke down in the car park at the local supermarket. With steam bellowing everywhere, it was obvious that the engine had overheated and needed urgent repair. Brian saw an advertisement for QuickLoans in the newspaper and called us. As Brian worked full-time as the operations manager for a paper company, he was unable to sign the legal documents during work hours. So we went to him after hours and signed him up right there and then. We also gave him the money straight away.Read their full story
Stuart borrowed $500 to pay school fees
There were no problems at all, the mobile manager came direct to my house to sign up the contract. The people are friendly and the access to loans is easy. They don’t take long to get.Read their full story