The rise of the Internet has seen many traditional business practices move from face-to-face encounters to online transactions, and borrowing money is no exception. Online loans are now as normal as online shopping and banking, and they offer many advantages over the days when you visited the bank cap in hand and argued your case with a stony-faced manager.
Online loans have streamlined the borrowing process, making it faster, easier and much less intimidating, and once approved, borrowers can have the money deposited electronically into their bank account, often within 24 hours.
At QuickLoans, we take a flexible approach to lending that includes the application and approval process. We offer online loans from $1,000 to $20,000 for any worthwhile purpose and we can often provide you with an answer within around 60 minutes of applying for your loan.
Benefits of online loans
Online loans offer a wide range of advantages over traditional lending practices.
- They are much faster – whereas a bank can take up to two weeks to give you an answer, online loans can be approved in a matter of hours.
- They are more competitive – because they don’t have the same high overheads as bricks and mortar lenders such as banks, online lenders are able to offer more competitive interest rates.
- They have less fees – whereas banks pass their overheads on to their customers through fees, online lenders tend to have less fees and charges built into their loans.
- They are more flexible – because they are smaller than banks, online lenders can tailor their loans to suit their customer’s individual needs.
Factors to consider
There are a number of factors you need to consider before opting for instant finance.
- Is it urgent? Is your need for the money so urgent that you can’t wait to get it from any other source (i.e. selling an asset or borrowing from friends or family)?
- Can you afford it? How much do you need and will you be able to pay it back?
- What is the interest rate? What rate is the lender charging and what will it cost you in total over the life of the loan?
- Is it fixed or variable? Is it a fixed interest rate (what you’ll always pay) or variable (could go up costing you more, or down costing you less)?
- How long do you have to pay it back? Is it a short-term loan (often with higher interest) or long term over several years?
- Can you pay it off quicker? Will your lender penalise you with fees for making extra payments?
- What fees will you pay? Are there lots of hidden fees attached to the loan which could make it unaffordable?
Apply for a QuickLoans loan today and you’ll…
Once you submit your application, a friendly QuickLoans rep will contact you within 60 minutes (during business hours). They’ll let you know how much you can borrow, and at what rate. Once you’re happy with the details you’ll get the funds within 24-hours – and often much sooner.
Why pay more than you have to? Our rates are some of the most competitive in New Zealand and will save you hundreds (or thousands) over the long run.
We understand everybody misses a bill from time to time and we won’t hold it against you. If you can afford your loan repayments and have something that we can secure your loan against we’ll do our best to help.
Call us today and you’ll talk to a NZ local in our South Island office, not a foreign call-centre or some computerised hotline. We listen, take time to understand your situation, and work with you to find an outcome that suits your budget and cashflow.
No deposit? No problem. Getting a flexible loan with zero deposit is easier than you think. We simply need to secure your loan against some collateral (property, car, etc…). Just ask us how.
Applying for your loan is really easy
Complete our quick and simple online loan application form in only 5 minutes
Your application is assessed by a human being – not a computer who’ll contact you within 60 minutes
(during business hours)
If you’re loan is approved, after completing the documentation you’ll get your money the same day paid into your bank account
Easy, Fast Loans With Our ‘Digital Signature’ Service
You’re busy. We get that. That’s why you can sign for, and receive your funds, without even leaving your house. Our digital- signature service provides an even more stress-free, convenient service for you. If you’ve got a smart-phone or a computer, you can apply and get approved today!
Jan needed $1500 to buy some furniture for her home
Jan is a lady with her hands full. She manages a pharmacy during the day and has dogs and home renovations that keep her busy after hours. She wanted to buy some new furniture for her home. Jan called on Friday and had her loan approved the same day.Read their full story
Brian needed $700 for urgent car repairs
Brian’s car broke down in the car park at the local supermarket. With steam bellowing everywhere, it was obvious that the engine had overheated and needed urgent repair. Brian saw an advertisement for QuickLoans in the newspaper and called us. As Brian worked full-time as the operations manager for a paper company, he was unable to sign the legal documents during work hours. So, we went to him after hours and signed him up right there and then. We also gave him the money straight away.Read their full story
Stuart borrowed $500 to pay school fees
Stuart first started with QuickLoans seven years ago after he had separated from his partner and needed to start over. He didn’t have a lot of security at the time and offered his goldfish and tank as part of the collateral! Despite this, QuickLoans were able to find a solution that worked for him. “There were no problems at all, the mobile manager came direct to my house to sign up the loan contract*. The people are friendly and the access to loans is easy. They don’t take long to get."Read their full story