We all encounter times in our lives when we need money but can’t lay our hands on it. It could be a financial emergency such as urgent car repairs, finding the bond for a rental property or unexpected medical bills. Whatever the reason, the logical thing to do is to borrow the money from someone else – and that’s where money lenders come in. A money lender is someone who loans you a sum of money at an agreed interest rate over a set period of time.
In the past, the first place most people went for a loan was their bank. But times have changed, and nowadays people can get a better deal from a non-bank money lender. Whereas a bank will only lend you money if you satisfy strict criteria such as having a spotless credit history, non-bank lenders tend to take a more flexible approach and deal with each loan application on its individual merits.
And QuickLoans is one such money lender. We look at your individual circumstances and, instead of trying to find reasons not to lend you money, we work with you to find the best way of ensuring you get what you need.
Benefits of money lenders nz
Money lenders come in all shapes and sizes, but by far the biggest proportion are non-bank money lenders. And there are several advantages to borrowing from such a lender.
- You have a better chance of approval, as money lenders look at other factors as well as your credit history.
- You can often get a lower interest rate, as money lenders are more flexible than banks.
- You can pay less fees as, unlike the banks, money lenders don’t have big overheads to pass on through their loans.
- You can get approval faster, as money lenders aren’t hampered by bureaucracy and red tape.
- You can have a loan tailored to your needs, as money lenders are smaller and more flexible, and can personalise their loan products.
Factors to consider
There are a number of factors you need to consider before opting for instant finance.
- Is it urgent? Is your need for the money so urgent that you can’t wait to get it from any other source (i.e. selling an asset or borrowing from friends or family)?
- Can you afford it? How much do you need and will you be able to pay it back?
- What is the interest rate? What rate is the lender charging and what will it cost you in total over the life of the loan?
- Is it fixed or variable? Is it a fixed interest rate (what you’ll always pay) or variable (could go up costing you more, or down costing you less)?
- How long do you have to pay it back? Is it a short-term loan (often with higher interest) or long term over several years?
- Can you pay it off quicker? Will your lender penalise you with fees for making extra payments?
- What fees will you pay? Are there lots of hidden fees attached to the loan which could make it unaffordable?
Apply for a QuickLoans loan today and you’ll…
Once you submit your application, a friendly QuickLoans rep will contact you within 60 minutes (during business hours). They’ll let you know how much you can borrow, and at what rate. Once you’re happy with the details you’ll get the funds within 24-hours – and often much sooner.
Why pay more than you have to? Our rates are some of the most competitive in New Zealand and will save you hundreds (or thousands) over the long run.
We understand everybody misses a bill from time to time and we won’t hold it against you. If you can afford your loan repayments and have something that we can secure your loan against we’ll do our best to help.
Call us today and you’ll talk to a NZ local in our South Island office, not a foreign call-centre or some computerised hotline. We listen, take time to understand your situation, and work with you to find an outcome that suits your budget and cashflow.
No deposit? No problem. Getting a flexible loan with zero deposit is easier than you think. We simply need to secure your loan against some collateral (property, car, etc…). Just ask us how.
Applying for your loan is really easy
Complete our quick and simple online loan application form in only 5 minutes
Your application is assessed by a human being – not a computer who’ll call you back within 30 minutes
(during business hours)
If you’re loan is approved, you’ll get your money the same day either paid into your account
Easy, Fast Loans With Our ‘Digital Signature’ Service
You’re busy. We get that. That’s why you can sign for, and receive your funds, without even leaving your house. Our digital- signature service provides an even more stress-free, convenient service for you. If you’ve got a smart-phone or a computer, you can apply and get approved today!
Jan needed $1500 to buy some furniture for her home
Jan needed $1500 to buy some furniture for her home Jan is a lady with her hands full. She manages a pharmacy during the day and has dogs and home renovations that keep her busy after hours. She wanted to buy some new furniture for her home. Jan called on Friday and had her loan approved the same day.Read their full story
Brian needed $700 for urgent car repairs
Brian needed $700 for urgent car repairs Brian’s car broke down in the car park at the local supermarket. With steam bellowing everywhere, it was obvious that the engine had overheated and needed urgent repair. Brian saw an advertisement for QuickLoans in the newspaper and called us. As Brian worked full-time as the operations manager for a paper company, he was unable to sign the legal documents during work hours. So we went to him after hours and signed him up right there and then. We also gave him the money straight away.Read their full story
Stuart borrowed $500 to pay school fees
There were no problems at all, the mobile manager came direct to my house to sign up the contract. The people are friendly and the access to loans is easy. They don’t take long to get.Read their full story