Personal Loans Christchurch
For fast and easy loans Christchurch – wide
$1,000 – $150,000
100% Online Application
It’s easy. Only 6 mins
In just 60 mins*
Calculate Your Second Mortgage Repayments
Use our second mortgage finance calculator & determine the repayments you can afford & how much you should borrow. Usually, you’ll make a deposit on the item you wish to purchase, which acts as security, & we then spread the rest across 48 months. Our fast loans are subject to credit checks & in accordance with the responsible lending code of NZ.
Great, here’s your calculation
Our maximum loan term is 3 years so your repayments on a $6650 loan must be $70 (or more) per week
$30 per week
Your data is secure
Our customer rating
* This is an approximate loan duration based on assumed adequate security & collateral, job security, income, residence situation and positive references. Terms and conditions apply.
Quick Loans offers a personal loan service in Christchurch for unforeseen circumstances, such as car repairs, school fees, medical bills and family emergencies. Our Christchurch office is located centrally in Riccarton, making it easy for you to complete the application process in person if you wish to.
A personal loan is money lent to you for your personal use. It can be secured, which means it’s tied to an asset or unsecured, where no assets are required for security. The lending amount and amount of security needed will usually depend on your creditworthiness and ability to pay the money back. Christchurch loans are made easy with us.
Christchurch Personal Loan Benefits
Personal loans have many advantages over other types of credit financing, including:
- You pay less interest – personal loan interest rates are usually lower than credit cards or quick cash payday loans.
- They’re more flexible – you can use a personal cash loans for any purpose, unlike a car loan where the vehicle you purchase is the security for the loan.
- They’re fast – you can apply online or over the phone, and approval is usually within 60 minutes.
- They’re straightforward – compared with a mortgage or a car loan, personal loans require minimal documentation.
Consideration Factors for Personal Loans
There are several factors you need to consider before opting for a loan:
- Is it urgent? Is your need for the money so critical that you can’t wait to get it from any other source, such as selling an asset or borrowing from friends or family?
- Can you afford it? How much do you need, and will you be able to pay it back?
- What is the interest rate? What rate is the lender charging, and what will it cost you in total over the life of the loan?
- Is it fixed or variable? Is it a fixed interest rate (what you’ll always pay) or variable (could go up costing you more, or down costing you less)?
- How long do you have to pay it back? Is it a short-term loan, which often comes with a higher interest rate or a long-term loan over several years?
- Can you pay it off quicker? Will your lender penalise you with fees for making extra payments?
- What fees will you pay? Are there lots of hidden fees attached to the loan which could make it unaffordable?
- How to reduce your debt? We offer commonly help Christchurch residents with debt consolidation loans designed to lower your outgoings and grab control of your finances.
At the Quick Loans’ office in Christchurch, we understand that no two circumstances are the same, and we take a flexible approach to the way we offer our loans. We look at each individual’s circumstances, and we work with you to find the best way to ensure you get the money you need.
Visit the Quick Loans’ Christchurch Office
Visit our Christchurch loans office, located in Shirley, today to discuss the best financial solution for you. Alternatively, you can apply online.
In-Person Cash Loans, Christchurch-Wide.
We can assist with in-person cash loans Christchurch-wide, meaning if you’re elderly and slightly less mobile than you once were, we’re happy to have one of our finance representatives visit you at your place, at your convenience.
Talk To Us Today – Get Business Loan and Instant Finance TodayAPPLY NOW
Fast, Easy Loans For Kiwis
Applying for your new loan is easy. Get access to your digital loan documents with privacy.
Complete our quick and simple loans online application form in only 7 minutes.
Your application is assessed by human – not a computer who’ll call you back within 60 minutes.
If your loan is approved, you’ll get access to digital loan documents and the money will be paid into your bank account, subject to the responsible lending code and affordability.
Getting started takes only 5 minutes. Our online application form for loans online is fast & easy.APPLY NOW
Here are our Christchurch personal loan FAQs
How do I apply for a personal loan in Christchurch?
You can apply for a personal loan in Christchurch by visiting our office in Riccarton. Alternatively, you can apply now using our online application form which takes only a few minutes to complete. IF you don’t love computers, then call us and we can discuss it over the phone or in person.
Do I need to book an appointment to visit the Christchurch office to apply for a personal loan?
Yes, you will need to book an appointment in advance to visit our Christchurch loans office. To book an appointment at the Christchurch branch, call us on 0800 200 275.
How long does it take to get finance approved?
Our customers need money fast, so we act quickly. Provided you’ve given our finance company all the details, we can let you know if your loan has been approved within 60 minutes of processing your request.
What do I need to bring into the Christchurch office to apply for a loan?
We need to see confirmation of your income, such as a recent payslip or bank statement, proof of your address and some personal identification such as your driver’s licence, passport, bank card or firearms licence. We also need to have a current phone number (mobile or landline) and the registration (number plates) of any cars being used as security.
Do I have to accept the money straight away?
Although most people prefer to get their loan straight away, your loan approval is valid for 14 days once approved.
Are there any fees or costs if I change my mind before accepting the loan?
There are no penalties, fees or costs if you change your mind about accepting the loan before signing the agreement.
Are there extra fees to pay the loan back early?
No. Early repayment of your loan is free for all loans.
Easy, Fast Loans With Our ‘Digital Signature’ Service
You’re busy. We get that. That’s why you can sign for, and receive your funds, without even leaving your house. Our digital- signature service provides an even more stress-free, convenient service for you. If you’ve got a smart-phone or a computer, you can apply and get approved today!Click here to start the process