Quick Loans provides a personal loan service in Auckland that helps you to deal with unexpected circumstances and cover unforeseen expenses, such as school fees, car repairs, medical bills, or any type of family emergency.
What exactly is a personal loan? A personal loan allows you to borrow money for your personal use in order to help you to get through a tough period. It can be tied to an asset (secured loan). In the case of an unsecured loan, no asset is required.
If you are wondering about the amount of security needed and how much money can you actually get for a personal loan, it typically depends on your credit score, as well as your ability to pay the money back. Talk to our friendly team and we will provide you with a solution tailored to your specific circumstances!
What are the Benefits of a Personal Loan in Auckland?
These are just some of the many benefits of choosing a personal loan:
- Lower interest rates – Personal loans usually come with lower interest rates, especially if compared to credit cards or quick cash payday loans.
- Flexibility and versatility – You can use a personal loan for a variety of purposes, from consolidating debt to paying off medical bills. Most other types of loans can only be used for a specifically defined purpose, such as a car loan, where the purchased vehicle is the security for your loan.
- Fast and easy to manage – the application process can be done online or over the phone and the approval period usually doesn’t last longer than 60 minutes. Just what you need when you are looking for a fast and simple solution to a financial emergency.
- Minimal paperwork – Not only the application process is simple, but the required paperwork for a personal loan is minimal and can be submitted online.
What to Consider Before Opting for a Personal Loan?
There are some factors you need to consider when choosing a loan provider:
- Will I be able to pay it back? How much money do I need and will I be able to repay the loan?
- Is the interest rate fixed or variable? Will I always be repaying the same (fixed) interest rate, or could the rate go up (costing me more) or down (costing me less) in case of a variable interest rate?
- How long do I have to repay the loan? Is it a short-term loan (which usually has a higher interest rate) or a long-term loan where I will have a period of several months to a year to repay the loan?
- If I decide to, can I pay my loan off quicker? Will I incur any additional fees or costs for making early payments?
- What are the fees that I will need to pay? Are there any hidden fees that I am not aware of?
Apply for a loan in 3 easy steps!
All you need is 5 minutes of your time to fill out our simple online loan application form.
We strongly believe in the importance of a personal approach! This is why your application will be assessed by one of our team members and not by a computer. As soon as you complete the application, we will get in touch with you within 60 minutes.
In case your loan is approved, the only thing you will need to do is to complete the documentation. And the money will get paid into your bank account the same day. Simple as that!
At the Quick Loans’ office in Auckland, we understand that everyone’s life and financial circumstances are different. This is why an individual and flexible approach in the way we offer our loans is essential. We are there to work with you to find a simple and personalized solution that will help you to get the money you need.
Where to find us? Visit the Quick Loans’ Auckland office and meet our team!
We are looking forward to meeting you at our Auckland office, located in (add the location)! so we could discuss and work on the best financial solution for you.
In case you prefer online applications methods, you can apply online for a loan by following a few easy steps.
When Jan needed furniture for her new-look home, she came to us…
Jan is a lady with her hands full. She manages a pharmacy during the day and has dogs and home renovations that keep her busy after hours. She wanted to buy some new furniture for her home. Jan called on Friday and had her loan approved the same day.Read their full story
Brian had a broken car and needed money for engine repairs.
Brian’s car broke down in the car park at the local supermarket. With steam bellowing everywhere, it was obvious that the engine had overheated and needed urgent repair. Brian saw an advertisement for QuickLoans in the newspaper and called us. As Brian worked full-time as the operations manager for a paper company, he was unable to sign the legal documents during work hours. So, we went to him after hours and signed him up right there and then. We also gave him the money straight away.Read their full story
Stuart was stressed about school costs.
Stuart first started with QuickLoans seven years ago after he had separated from his partner and needed to start over. He didn’t have a lot of security at the time and offered his goldfish and tank as part of the collateral! Despite this, QuickLoans were able to find a solution that worked for him. “There were no problems at all, the mobile manager came direct to my house to sign up the loan contract*. The people are friendly and the access to loans is easy. They don’t take long to get."Read their full story
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are looking for a quick and effective way to apply for a personal loan in Auckland, visit us at our office in (add the location). Or just simply apply online or over the phone.
Yes, it is necessary to book an appointment in advance. Give us a call on (add your phone number) and book your appointment right away.
To apply for a loan, you will need to bring confirmation of your income (for example, your bank statement or a recent payslip), proof of your address, and personal identification such as your passport, driver’s license, firearms license, or bank card.
We will also need a phone number we can reach you at, as well as the registration (number plates) of a car(s) that are being used as security.
Although most people want to get their money as soon as possible, your loan approval is valid for 14 days, so you can accept the money anytime during the 2-week period from the time your loan has been accepted.
There are no additional fees, costs, or penalties in case you change your mind before signing the agreement.
No, there will be no extra fees in case of early repayment as it is free for all loans.