A cash advance can be a great solution to urgent money problems. A short-term loan where the money is deposited directly into your account can be a lifesaver if you experience a financial emergency such as urgent car repairs, an upfront rental bond or unexpected bills.
By contrast, a credit card cash advance, where you withdraw cash from your credit card, is one of the most expensive types of loans you can take. Such a transaction attracts a higher interest rate than making a purchase, plus a raft of additional cash advance fees.
A cash advance from a reputable lender such as QuickLoans is a much better alternative. We lend secured amounts from $1,000 to $20,000, and we can often have the money in your account the same day you apply. And unlike a bank, we look for ways to approve you, rather than reasons why we can’t. We work with you to get you the money you need when you need it.
Benefits of a cash advance
A cash advance is a quick injection of cash to get you out of an immediate financial bind and has several advantages over other forms of credit.
- It’s fast – it can be applied for and approved often in the same day, which makes it extremely convenient if you need the money urgently.
- It’s easy to get – unlike a bank loan, you don’t need a spotless credit rating to apply for a cash advance because it’s a secured loan (backed by an asset) and your credit history isn’t that relevant.
- It’s affordable – unlike a credit card, a cash advance from a non-bank lender usually has a competitive interest rate.
- It’s easy to apply – unlike a traditional loan, there is usually little paperwork involved.
Factors to consider
There are a number of factors you need to consider before opting for instant finance.
- Is it urgent? Is your need for the money so urgent that you can’t wait to get it from any other source (i.e. selling an asset or borrowing from friends or family)?
- Can you afford it? How much do you need and will you be able to pay it back?
- What is the interest rate? What rate is the lender charging and what will it cost you in total over the life of the loan?
- Is it fixed or variable? Is it a fixed interest rate (what you’ll always pay) or variable (could go up costing you more, or down costing you less)?
- How long do you have to pay it back? Is it a short-term loan (often with higher interest) or long term over several years?
- Can you pay it off quicker? Will your lender penalise you with fees for making extra payments?
- What fees will you pay? Are there lots of hidden fees attached to the loan which could make it unaffordable?
Apply for a QuickLoans loan today and you’ll…
Once you submit your application, a friendly QuickLoans rep will contact you within 60 minutes (during business hours). They’ll let you know how much you can borrow, and at what rate. Once you’re happy with the details you’ll get the funds within 24-hours – and often much sooner.
Why pay more than you have to? Our rates are some of the most competitive in New Zealand and will save you hundreds (or thousands) over the long run.
We understand everybody misses a bill from time to time and we won’t hold it against you. If you can afford your loan repayments and have something that we can secure your loan against we’ll do our best to help.
Call us today and you’ll talk to a NZ local in our South Island office, not a foreign call-centre or some computerised hotline. We listen, take time to understand your situation, and work with you to find an outcome that suits your budget and cashflow.
No deposit? No problem. Getting a flexible loan with zero deposit is easier than you think. We simply need to secure your loan against some collateral (property, car, etc…). Just ask us how.
Applying for your loan is really easy
Complete our quick and simple online loan application form in only 5 minutes
Your application is assessed by a human being – not a computer who’ll contact you within 60 minutes
(during business hours)
If your loan is approved, after completing the documentation you’ll get your money the same day paid into your bank account
Easy, Fast Loans With Our ‘Digital Signature’ Service
You’re busy. We get that. That’s why you can sign for, and receive your funds, without even leaving your house. Our digital- signature service provides an even more stress-free, convenient service for you. If you’ve got a smart-phone or a computer, you can apply and get approved today!
When Jan needed furniture for her new-look home, she came to us…
Jan is a lady with her hands full. She manages a pharmacy during the day and has dogs and home renovations that keep her busy after hours. She wanted to buy some new furniture for her home. Jan called on Friday and had her loan approved the same day.Read their full story
Brian had a broken car and needed money for engine repairs.
Brian’s car broke down in the car park at the local supermarket. With steam bellowing everywhere, it was obvious that the engine had overheated and needed urgent repair. Brian saw an advertisement for QuickLoans in the newspaper and called us. As Brian worked full-time as the operations manager for a paper company, he was unable to sign the legal documents during work hours. So, we went to him after hours and signed him up right there and then. We also gave him the money straight away.Read their full story
Stuart was stressed about school costs.
Stuart first started with QuickLoans seven years ago after he had separated from his partner and needed to start over. He didn’t have a lot of security at the time and offered his goldfish and tank as part of the collateral! Despite this, QuickLoans were able to find a solution that worked for him. “There were no problems at all, the mobile manager came direct to my house to sign up the loan contract*. The people are friendly and the access to loans is easy. They don’t take long to get."Read their full story